Quectel EC25-AF is one modem in a series of LTE category 4 modules adopting standard PCI Express® Mini Card form factor (Mini PCI-E). It is optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications, and delivers 150Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rates.
EC25 Mini PCI-E is available in 11 variants to assure backward-compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks-for remote area applications lacking usable 4G or 3G coverage.
These modems are the EC25-AF North American version with the newest firmware which includes the new T-Mobile Band 71 and AT&T's FirstNet Band 14.
EC25 Mini PCI-E supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou/Compass, Galileo and QZSS). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB serial drivers for Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux, Android/eCall*) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M applications such as industrial router, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC, video surveillance and digital signage.
- LTE category 4 module optimized for broadband IoT applications
- Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA(+) and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- Standard PCI Express® Mini Card form factor (Mini PCIe) ideal for manufacturers to easily integrate wireless connectivity into their devices
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
NORTH AMERICA CARRIER CERTIFICATION:
- U.S. Cellular
DOWNLOAD | UPLOAD DATA:
- LTE-FDD Data Rates (Mbps): 150 (DL)/ 50 (UL)
- DC-HSPA+ Data Rates (Mbps): 42 (DL)/ 5.76 (UL)
- WCDMA Data Rates (Kbps): 384 (DL)/ 384 (UL)