Quectel EP06 is a series of LTE Advanced category 6 module optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications. Adopting the 3GPP Rel. 11 LTE technology, it delivers maximum data rates up to 300Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink.
Designed in the Mini PCIe form factor, EP06 contains 2 variants (EP06-E and EP06-A) for different target regions and these variants nearly cover all the main stream carriers worldwide.
These EP06 are the North America “A” versions with the newest firmware.
EP06 supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen8C Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou/Compass, Galileo and QZSS). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning capability.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Linux, Android) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M and IoT applications such as industrial router, home gateway, set top box, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC, video surveillance and digital signage, etc.
- LTE-A Cat 6 module with Mini PCIe form factor, optimized for M2M and IoT applications
- Support LTE-A carrier aggregation
- Worldwide LTE-A and UMTS/HSPA(+) coverage
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
- Feature refinements: supports DFOTA and DTMF
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
- LTE-FDD: B2/B4/B5/B7/B12/B13/B25/B26/B29/B30/B66
- WCDMA: B2/B4/B5
Note: Older documentation references Sprint Band 41. The EP06-A DOES NOT include Band 41.
2×CARRIER AGGREGATION (“CA”) BANDS:
UPLOAD | DOWN DATA:
- LTE FDD: Max 300Mbps (DL), Max 50Mbps (UL)
- LTE TDD: Max 226Mbps (DL), Max 28Mbps (UL)
- DC-HSPA+: Max 42Mbps (DL), Max 5.76Mbps (UL)
- UMTS: Max 384Kbps (DL), Max 384Kbps (UL)
- TD-SCDMA: Max 4.2Mbps (DL), Max 2.2Mbps (UL)
There are no reviews yet.