LTE FIX – THE WIRELESS HAVEN RETURN POLICY AND LIMITED WARRANTY
The Wireless Haven strives to provide the best customer experience by offering quality products, both new and refurbished.
The Wireless Haven provides Product Selection Support. We do not provide technical support on an individual basis for custom builds, configurations and/or projects. Technical support is best obtained from members of the forum–which is accessible from the main menu under the TUTORIALS tab.
If you are having issues with a particular component or its application, configuration or installation, we recommend seeking assistance on the FORUM. Chances are someone will help to resolve your issue.
We provide assembled OEM products as well as components for building custom projects. The Wireless Haven does not provide products for a customer to sample (test for an application) and return. These products are now used and can no longer be sold as new. These type of transactions would leave us with a large inventory of used products at a significant cost.
It is highly recommended that a buyer thoroughly research their custom project, components, compatibility and/or configuration as well as the availability of adequate and compatible cellular service and carrier bands, prior to purchasing a product.
Customer Notice for all refund/return requests: The return of any new or refurbished, non-defective product, will be subject to a restocking fee of twenty percent (20%). For ALL returns of non-defective product, a Store Credit will be issued for the difference that may be applied toward future purchases. Additional fees may be warranted where a returned product was physically damaged and/or missing components and/or accessories. The Wireless Haven will NOT refund the portion of product purchase funds that were used by The Wireless Haven to pay the shipping parcel companies to deliver the purchase to the customer from The Wireless Haven. Again, these are funds that were used to get the purchase to the customer and are not refundable for any reason.
When returning items by choice, that are non-defective, The Wireless Haven will not provide the return shipping unless the customer requests return shipping cost be deducted from their store credit refund amount. We do have discount shipping access and can help the customer reduce this cost by using our shipping labels, but the cost will come from the refund total.
The Wireless Haven recommends for a customer to read and understand what is warrantied and what is excluded from the limited warranty.
THE WIRELESS HAVEN’S LIMITED WARRANTY
1. New and refurbished products sold by The Wireless Haven, unless otherwise noted on the product listing, carry a standard thirty (30) day limited warranty against defects in a product and/or workmanship that result in a product’s failure during normal usage.
2. The Wireless Haven offers up to a one (1) year extended limited warranty on selected products. The purchase of an extended limited warranty is non-refundable.
TERM OF LIMITED WARRANTY
3. The limited warranty for any product begins on the date of purchase and is only applicable for defects in material and workmanship that result in a product’s failure during normal usage.
4. The limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser of a product and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent owner. The limited warranty extends only to products that were purchased from The Wireless Haven whose purchase is verified in the purchaser’s account.
5. The Wireless Haven must be advised of a defective product by submitting a RMA of the alleged defect or malfunction of the Product within the expiration of the applicable limited warranty period.
6. To submit a RMA on a defective product:
(a) To initiate the return process for an item, the purchaser must login to their account and select the Order number -> Product to be returned, and request a RMA.
(b) Once the required information on the RMA form is completed, a RMA number is automatically generated for the return.
(c) Note that a defective product on a multiple product order, does not render the non-defective products as defective. Only the defective product is subject to, and protected by, this limited warranty.
(d) The Wireless Haven will ONLY accept returned merchandise with the RMA number attached to the return. A product returned without a RMA will not be accepted and its return will not be contributed to the purchaser.
(e) Once the defective product is shipped, the purchaser must log into their account and enter the shipping tracking number on the RMA product being returned.
(f)The Wireless Haven reserves the right to either repair or replace a product found defective in accordance with to the Limit Warranty provisions as set forth below.
(g) Any item returned as defective that The Wireless Haven determines to not be defective, or that the defect is a result of user error, will be returned to purchaser in the state and in the condition as received by The Wireless Haven.
(h) The replacement product for a defective one will normally consist of replacing only the defective product under the RMA. Any accessories that was returned with the defective product will be returned to the purchaser.
RMA products should be returned via USPS to:
LTE FIX – The Wireless Haven
226 E Gay St #460
LEBANON, TN 37087
LIMITED WARRANTY REPLACEMENT ON DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS
7. The Wireless Haven, at their sole discretion, will replace or repair any defective Product or part (except as excluded below) with a new or refurbished product or part if such replacement or repair is needed because of a product’s malfunction or failure during normal usage.
8. The Wireless Haven reserves the right to replace the defective product with a different but comparable product if the same exact product has been updated and/or is no longer available. The replacement product may consist of refurbished equipment that contains used components, some of which have been reprocessed. All used components shall comply with The Wireless Haven’s product performance and reliability specifications.
9. The Wireless Haven will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (i.e., if you received the incorrect product) or if the product is found to be defective. The return shipping credit for a defective product shall not exceed the initial order’s shipping fees which may be prorated for a particular component where multiple products were purchased and shipped together.
10. When a defective product is returned under an RMA, all accessories (if any) that are included with the return of a defective product, will be returned to purchaser with the replacement product. Any accessories that was not included in the RMA return, will not be replaced with addition accessories.
LIMITED WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
11. The Purchaser shall have no coverage or benefits under this limited warranty if any of the following conditions are applicable:
(a) The Product has been subjected to abnormal use, abnormal conditions, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized connections, unauthorized repair, misuse, neglect, abuse, negligence, alteration, improper installation, or other acts that cannot be contributed to defective material or workmanship to include damage caused by shipping where insurance was elected prior to checkout.
(b) The Product has been damaged from external causes such as fire, flooding, sand, dirt, windstorm, lightning, electrical surge, earthquake, or damage from exposure to extreme weather conditions, an act of God, theft, improper use of any electrical source or power adapter, or damaged by connecting the product to another product or power source that is not recommended or compatible with the product.
(c) The product has been altered, tampered with, misused, abused, damaged, or reconfigured from the original state in which the product was purchased.
(d) The Product serial number plate, labels, IMEI or data code has been removed, defaced or altered.
(e) The defect is occurring from inadequate network signal reception, incompatible network carrier, frequency or bands, improper loading and configuration of firmware on routers and modems, or other problems introduced to the Product by the purchaser.
12. The limited warranty does not extend to custom built assemblies or systems that fail to function properly and/or as intended due to the lack of component incompatibilities and/or build experience. The Wireless Haven makes no warranty or guarantee that any custom build will function for a specific or intended purpose, cellular carrier or application. The Wireless Haven highly recommends that a buyer thoroughly research their custom project, components, compatibility and/or configuration as well as the availability of adequate and compatible cellular service, prior to purchasing the products.
13. The limited warranty does not extend to cellular devices where a device fails to operate properly due to inadequate cellular service, incompatible cellular bands or improper device configuration. These types of issues cannot be contributed to a product being defective.
14. A defective product in a multi-product order, does not render the other non-defective products as defective. The limited warranty is limited only to a product found to be defective.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
15. The Wireless Haven’s limit of liability under this limited warranty is the actual cash value of the Product at the time the Purchaser returns the Product to The Wireless Haven for repair, determined by the price paid by the Purchaser for the Product less a reasonable amount for usage. The Wireless Haven shall not be liable for any other losses or damages. These remedies are the Purchaser’s exclusive remedies for breach of warranty.
16. The Wireless Haven neither assumes nor authorizes any authorized service center, individual or entity to perform any repairs or updates on a product, and will assume any other obligation or liability beyond that which is expressly provided herein.
17. This is the entire warranty between The Wireless Haven and the Purchaser, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements or understandings, oral or written, relating to the Product, and no representation, promise or condition not contained herein shall modify these terms.
18. This limited warranty allocates the risk of failure of the Product between the Purchaser and The Wireless Haven. The allocation is recognized by the Purchaser and is reflected in the purchase price. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental and consequential damages, so certain of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you (the Purchaser). This limited warranty gives the Purchaser specific legal rights and the Purchaser may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
19. This limited warranty does not cover reimbursement for labor, gaining access, removal, installation, temporary power or any other expenses, which may be incurred in connection with repair or replacement of a defective product.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE EXCEPT FOR WARRANTY OF TITLE. SELLER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CORRECTION OF NON-CONFORMITY IN THE MANNER AND FOR THE PERIOD OF TIME PROVIDED ABOVE SHALL CONSTITUTE SELLER’S SOLE LIABILITY AND BUYER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR FAILURE OF SELLER TO MEET ITS WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS, WHETHER CLAIMS OF BUYER ARE BASED IN CONTRACT, IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY) OR OTHERWISE.