Quectel EM12-G is LTE Advanced category 12 module optimized specially for M2M and IoT applications. Adopting the 3GPP Rel. 12 LTE technology, it delivers M2M-optimized speeds of 600Mbps downlink and 150Mbps uplink peak data rates. Designed in the M.2 form factor, EM12 is compatible with Quectel Cat6 module EM06 and future higher catagory modules which will facilitate customers to migrate between the different categories.
NOTICE: This listing is for refurbished modems.
EM12-G is designed for global and nearly covers all the main stream carriers worldwide.
EM12-G supports Qualcomm® IZat™ location technology Gen9HT Lite (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo). The integrated GNSS greatly simplifies product design, and provides quicker, more accurate and more dependable positioning capability.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10, Linux, Android/eCall) extend the applicability of the module to a wide range of M2M and IoT applications such as industrial router, home gateway, STB, industrial laptop, consumer laptop, industrial PDA, rugged tablet PC, video surveillance and digital signage, etc.
NOTE: NOT RECOMMENDED for use with the M2M NEXG H721 due to this router's high rate of burn out failures. We will warranty NO modems that are used in the M2M NEXG H721 router. It is strongly recommended to invest in a quality power strip surge protector (i.e., APC, Belkin,…) to use behind a router and/or electronic equipment. This will help protect against Transients (momentary spikes/surges in voltage or current) that can be detrimental to expensive equipment. Transient damage to modems are not covered under warranty. Protect your equipment.
IMPORTANT: Exercise extreme caution while installing MHF4 connectors to the modem antenna ports. The ports are delicate and easily damaged. Assure that the MHF4 connector is perfectly centered, level and aligned with the modem port. The MFH4 connector will then snap into place using minimum pressure. Do not apply excessive force. A damaged modem connector port is not covered under warranty.
● LTE-A Cat 12 module with M.2 form factor, optimized for eMBB and IoT applications
● Support DL 3x carrier aggregation and 256QAM
● Worldwide LTE-A and UMTS/HSPA+ coverage
● Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment
● Feature refinements: supports DFOTA and VoLTE
● MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
- MBIM Driver: Windows 10
- USB Serial Driver: Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Linux 2.6/3.x/4.1-4.14, Android 4.x/5.x/6.x/7.x
- RIL Driver: Android 4.x/5.x/6.x
- NDIS Driver: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- ECM Driver*: Linux 2.6/3.x/4.1-4.14
- Gobinet Driver: Linux 2.6/3.x/4.1-4.14
- QMI_WWAN Driver: Linux 3.x (3.4 or later)/4.1-4.14
- 3GPP E-UTRA Release 12
- Bandwidth: 1.4/3/5/10/15/20MHz
- Supply Voltage: 3.1V~4.4V, 3.7V Typ.
- Temperature Range:
- Operating temperature Range: -30°C ~ +60°C
- Extended Temperature Range: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Dimensions: 42.0mm × 30.0mm × 2.3mm
- M.2 Package
- Approx. TBD
- 3GPP TS27.007 and Quectel Enhanced AT Commands
Other M.2 Modems from Quectel:
There are no reviews yet.