Cradlepoint CBA850LPE CAT3 Router (Multi-Carrier Firmware)
The Cradlepoint CBA850LPE models include an integrated LTE Advanced CAT3 4G/ LTE modem. The LPE modem suppors Multi-Carrier firmware selection so there is only one model for all of North America. Simply insert the SIM and wait for the router to automatically establish a connection. The modem firmware to change to a different carrier is easily accomplished within the Cradlepoint software.
Please refer to this TUTORIAL for an introduction to the CBA850 router–remote|external antenna and enclosure installations, powering options and routing functions.
Defining the industry standard for reliability in cellular routing, the cloud-managed ARC CBA850 empowers administrators to maximize infrastructure investments with a high-speed, automatic secondary path to access and control the network at remote locations when connectivity is lost or even if the primary router goes down.
The Cradlepoint ARC CBA850 is a turnkey networking solution for best-in-class 3G/4G/LTE fail-over that integrates seamlessly with existing network infrastructure. Using Enterprise Cloud Manager PRIME, the ARC CBA850 provides the ability to extend management capability to any primary router Out-of-Band without a static IP. Equipped with Power-over-Ethernet for flexible, unobtrusive placement anywhere to optimize cellular reception, this powerful solution reduces truck rolls, consolidates infrastructure, and maximizes up-time for businesses that require always-on connectivity.
Quick Facts About This Product:
- This router is best for: This router may be located is the indoor or attic area where reception is optimal. It can then connected to a switch, Access Point, or another WiFi router via a Cat5e/6/7 Ethernet cable. It is also the perfect candidate to install inside one of our external WiFiX antennas and/or an enclosure. The CBA850 accommodates applications which need IP Pass-Through modem capabilities to connect (via Ethernet) to a new or preexisting network (i.e., router) as a simple drop-in solution. This router does NOT have WiFi and functions best used as a modem to provide LTE high speed internet thru the WAN port on a WiFi router of choice.
- Internet Connections Supported: 1 Embedded 3G/4G, 1 USB (view full compatibility chart)
- Networks Supported for Embedded Modem:
- Frequency Bands – Verizon/AT&T/Sprint/T-Mobile (Generic Firmware):
• LTE: Band 2 (1900 MHz), Band 4 – AWS (1700/2100 MHz), Band 5 (850 MHz), Band 13 (700 MHz), Band 17 (700 MHz), Band 25 (1900 MHz)
• GSM/GPRS/EDGE: (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
• CDMA: EVDO Rev A/1xRTT (800/1900 MHz)
- WiFi Standard: N/A
- WiFi Range: N/A
- Ethernet ports: 2 x GbE LAN
- Power Supply: AC Adapter included, DC PoE adapter sold separately
- Size: 4.8″ x 4.8″ x 1.7″
- Cloud-managed for zero-touch deployment and intelligent management
- Out of Band Management
- Integrated Multi-Carrier Software-Defined Radio with 3G & 4G LTE, HSPA+ and EVDO modem
- Two 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports for simultaneous local management and IP Passthrough
- RJ45 serial console port for direct out-of-band management to connected devices
- Drop into existing network for a turnkey failover solution
- Remote management capabilities
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- IPv6 support
- CBA850 Router
- MC400 Dual SIM Modem
- 2 x 4G LTE Antennas
- 12VDC adapter