Cradlepoint COR IBR600B-LP4 (Verizon and ATT) – Refurbished
Notice!!! - Add To Cart Button This product page has its "Add to Cart" button placed near the VERY BOTTOM of the page. Click this cart icon to go straight there.
About this Item
“Plug and Play” LTE Router for AT&T or Verizon
The Cradlepoint IBR600B Series routers are semi-ruggedized compact M2M routers with embedded, dual-SIM cellular modems with SIM-based auto-carrier selection, wired Gigabit Ethernet for WAN and/or LAN connectivity and 2.4 GHz WiFi.
This offers a great “Plug and Play” router solution for users with AT&T or Verizon as their carrier.
The Category 4 LTE modem features HSPA+ fallback, and is built to provide excellent connectivity for routers, kiosks, surveillance cameras, digital signs, as well as parallel networking and other industrial, retail and M2M applications.
IBR600B LP4 KEY FEATURES
- Faster Speeds
- Faster Category 4 LTE modem for (theoretical) download speeds up to 150 Mbps
- Faster routing, VPN and WiFi via a faster processor
- One 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet port + one 10/100 Ethernet port
- SIM-Based Auto-Carrier Selection
- Verizon, AT&T & T-Mobile
- Cloud Managed
- COR Extensibility Dock
- Dual-modem support with MC400
- 2 extra 10/100 Ethernet ports
- 2×10 connector for extra GPIOs
- 5 V DC 50 mA sensor power
- Redundant power supply capable
- Supports Router SDK and NCM API
- COR Extensibility Dock
- Dual-SIM Support
- Built-in Mounting Bracket
- Wider Voltage Input Range (9-33 V vs 9-18 V)
- Sleep Mode / Ignition Sensing
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- COR IBR600B/IBR650B Integrated Broadband Router w/ integrated mounting bracket
- External 3G/4G mobile broadband modem antennas (2) (SMA), finger tighten only (Antennas received may not match product listing picture, but match specs)
- External WiFi antennas (2) RP-SMA, finger tighten only
- 12 V / 1.5 A 4-pin power supply w/ locking connector
Benefits with NetCloud Manager and the Cradlepoint IBR600B
INCREASE NETWORK AVAILABILITY
- Multi-carrier 4G LTE support with dual-SIM capability
- Supports Ethernet (T1, DSL, Cable, MetroE), WiFi-as-WAN, and Metro WiFi
- Create real-time alerts to monitor network availability
- Dashboards for at-a-glance network status
- Robust analytics to manage, data, and usage
- Configure, monitor, and manage remotely: individually or in groups
DEPLOY QUICKLY, SCALE, & LOWER INSTALLATION COSTS
- Increase speed to deployment with “zero-touch” configuration at installation
- Integrate easily into physical spaces with small form factor
SKU: ROIBR600B-LP4 Categories - 2.4Ghz WiFi Only, Cellular Internet Routers | Hotspots, Cradlepoint Routers, Routers, Routers by Brand, Routers with WiFi Tags - 4G LTE, cradlepoint, LTE Router
Leave Your Comment Cancel Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Cradlepoint MBR1400 V2 with Modem Options (Multi-Carrier) – ClearanceRated 5.00 out of 5From:
698-2700MHz Cradlepoint 3dBi 4G LTE Omni Antenna (PAIR)Rated 4.50 out of 5$15.98
Cudy AX1800 Mesh WiFi 6 Extender Internet Booster, WiFi 6 Range Extender (Plug and Play)Rated 0 out of 5
WiFiX Small Router PCB Enclosure KitRated 0 out of 5$42.99
Wireless Internet Modem – Category 12 – Sierra Wireless EM7565Rated 5.00 out of 5$185.00
There are no reviews yet.